Eric A. Bell, Psy.D.
Eric A. Bell, Psy.D. is a licensed psychologist and Diplomate of The American Board of Sleep Medicine. His training in adolescent and adult clinical psychology (psychological & neuropsychological testing and psychotherapy) was completed at The Illinois School of Professional Psychology and The University of Chicago. Post-doctoral supervision in sleep disorders medicine occurred at Montefiore Medical Center in New York City. He has almost three decades experience working in these areas. He maintains licensure with The Texas Board of Examiners of Psychologists and is a member of The National Register of Health Service Providers in Psychology. He resides in Northwest Houston with his lovely wife and 2 cats.
The following services are available:
- Psychological and neurocognitive testing
- Individual and relationship psychotherapy
- Evaluation and treatment of depression, anxiety & other conditions
- Assessment of attention deficit disorders (adults and children)
- Treatment of chronic insomnia (and withdrawal from hypnotics)
- Psychological and neurocognitive evaluation of seizure and memory disorders
- Treatment of oppositional defiant disorders
- Treatment for persistent nightmares
- Psychological assessment of fibromyalgia and pain conditions
- Bariatric pre-surgical psychological evaluations
- At home (ambulatory) screening for sleep apnea